About the Website
The Website provides content and information about Advanced Lipids, our lipids-based nutritional ingredients, products and medical foods (collectively, the “Products”).
The Website also provides information regarding the Company’s business and activities. The Website’s content is presented for informative purposes only. Some sections of the Website allow you to submit your contact details, in order to receive further information and updates regarding the Company’s Products.
- THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE, A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, ADVICE, GUIDANCE OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL FOR ANY HEALTH ISSUES.
- THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
- THE CONTENT AND STATEMENTS ON THE WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA).
- IN CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY DISPATCH CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
Acceptable use of the Website
The following terms define the acceptable use of the Website and the content available therein. You agree to abide by all applicable laws. You further agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions associated with your access and use of the Website and the access and use of the Website by anyone on your behalf.
While using the Website, you will refrain from –
- Breaching theses Terms or any other applicable Website rules and instructions that we may provide;
- Interfering with, burdening or disrupting the functionality of the Website;
- Breaching the security of the Service or identifying any security vulnerabilities in it;
- Circumventing or manipulating the operation, or functionality of the Website, or attempting to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Website;
- Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Website;
- Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website, independently from the web pages on which they originally appear;
- Displaying content from the Website, including by any software, feature, gadget or communication protocol, which may alter the content or its design;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Collecting, harvesting, obtaining or processing personal information of or about other users of our Website; and
- Linking to the Website from web pages that contain pornographic content or content that is unlawful or encourages prohibited activity such as racism or wrongful discrimination.
You may not access or use the Website in order to develop or create similar or competitive products.
You may contact us by using the ‘Contact Us’ form available on our Website.
To complete our online form, we will ask you to provide us with certain contact information. Bear in mind that false, incorrect or out dated information may impair our ability to contact you.
Nothing on the Website, including submission of inquiries or “Contact Us” forms, requires us to make any engagements or business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate, or monitor these websites and content. You may find them or the information and content posted there not compatible with your requirements or objectionable. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third party websites.
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company, or its third party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, domain name, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
Do not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company’s explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks on the Website (whether registered or not) as well as the Website’s domain name – are the sole property of the Company. It is forbidden to use them without the Company’s prior written consent.
Changes and Availability
From time to time, we may change the Website’s structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, the Company may change the Terms. Changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless the Company amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE’S FEATURES, ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAIND FROM THE WEBSITE OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS STAFF, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The competent courts the Tel-Aviv district, Israel, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any claim in connection with the Website or in respect of any matter relating to these Terms.
You may contact us with any questions or comments here.
Last updated: September 22nd, 2016.